Madbean Stage Fright

This sounds really good. The difference between the 5 and 6 stages is very noticeable. Overall a very musical effect.

I built this from a madbean pcb. The layout was great and everything went together well. I drilled a 125B sized box following the drilling guide but, couldn’t get it to fit in the box! The jacks hit the tops of the chips. I’m guessing that this because I used sockets. There is probably a mention of this in the build notes that I overlooked.

In the end I drilled a 1590BB sized box. Which worked very well. I think I like this better than the 125B size.

IMG_1085.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

No comments

Leave a response